Template in ArchiCADApril 19, 2020 2020-05-01 12:50
Template in ArchiCAD
Template in ArchiCAD
Create your template in ArchiCAD
This course is intended for people who can work independently in ArchiCAD
- MODULE #1 PREPARATION we’ll discuss why the template itself is so important. You set your priorities and goals.
- MODULE #2 PROJECT SETUP we will discuss and prepare all project settings
- MODULE #3 ATTRIBUTES we will discuss and prepare project attributes.
- MODULE #4 DATA MANAGEMENT we will discuss elements such as classifications, translators, IFCs, schedules and other
- MODULE #5 DISPLAY we’ll look at how the project is displayed. We will discuss the stages of reconstruction and representation of the model.
- MODULE #6 PROJECT STRUCTURE we will deal with the structure of the project itself. We will discuss the project map, templates and print sheets.
- MODULE #7 USABILITY we’ll take care of additional options, such as favourites, 3D styles, and work environments
- MODULE #8 ANNOTATIONS we will discuss the rules for using autotexts, legends and labels
- MODULE #9 LIBRARIES we will learn to work and manage libraries in ArchiCAD
- MODULE #10 TEAMWORK will learn how to work as a team in ArchiCAD
- MODULE #11 MANAGEMENT will learn to manage the template you created. You will learn to update and install it.
Everything is online: No Travel Required
The entire program is based online so you can participate from home or work. All course materials, including streaming videos, MP3s, transcripts, e-book and additional resources are within our online member portal. You’ll also be able to ask questions, get feedback and connect with other students.
Learn At Your Own Pace
You have lifetime access to the training, so you can go through the materials each week as they’re released in the student portal, or you can slow things down and work on your own schedule. So if you’re working a full-time job, several part-time jobs, getting married, having a baby, travelling around the world, or dealing with any big life events, don’t worry about falling behind. You can revisit and review the training materials at any time.
You’ll Get Support & Community
If you’re overwhelmed and feel like you’re in over your head with creating your project — we can help. Once you join to on-line course, you’ll have guidance and support from trainer and like-minded Vectorworks users in a safe and encouraging environment.
- #1: Dedicated Coach Ask questions and get feedback from your Coach. You’ll never feel lost or left behind.
- #2: Active Lesson Comments Over each training video, you’re invited to comment and get responses from our team.
- #3: Live Office Hours During Monday, Wednesday and Friday hop on live “Office Hours” session on Livechat. You can ask then about everything.
MODULE #1 PREPARATION
MODULE #2 PROJECT SETUP
MODULE #3 ATTRIBUTES
- Attributes in ArchiCAD
- Layers in ArchiCAD
- Layers Rules in ArchiCAD
- Special layers in ArchiCAD
- Layer Combinations in ArchiCAD
- Layer Combinations Rules
- Pens and Pen sets in ArchiCAD
- Line Types in ArchiCAD
- Fill types in ArchiCAD
- Surfaces in ArchiCAD
- Building materials in ArchiCAD
- Composites in ArchiCAD
- Profiles in ArchiCAD
- Zone categories in ArchiCAD
- Markups in ArchiCAD
- Operation Profiles in ArchiCAD
- Attribute Manager in ArchiCAD
MODULE #4 DATA MANAGEMENT
MODULE #5 DISPLAY
MODULE #6 PROJECT STRUCTURE
MODULE #7 USABILITY
- Special characters in ArchiCAD
- Favorites in ArchiCAD
- Elements transfer settings in ArchiCAD
- Grids and Background in ArchiCAD
- Tool default settings in ArchiCAD
- Predefined Find and Select criteria sets
- Work environment in ArchiCAD
- 3d view and windows settings in ArchiCAD
- Elements in 3d view in ArchiCAD
MODULE #8 ANNOTATIONS
MODULE #9 LIBRARIES
MODULE #10 TEAMWORK
MODULE #11 MANAGEMENT